Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 'Lolita' DUPE


Guys I have found the almost exact dupe for Lolita AND IT’S AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!!! Woohooo!!!

Modelrock Lashes Liquid Last Matte Lipstick in the shade ‘Crème De La Choc’

While swatching the modelrock lippy I noticed the similarity and when I put them side by side they are a match!

I’m not too sure which KVD Lolita batch I bought [there are currently 3 different Lolita shades] mine was bought from Sephora Macquarie Centre [Sydney, Au]

Comparisons **[KVD - Kat Von D and MR - ModelRock]** 

·         KVD has 6.6ml /0.22fl.Oz VS MR that has 3.5ml/0.12Oz [although looking at them side by side you wouldn’t be able to tell it’s such a major difference in quantity.

·         Both products come in a plastic tube with a doe foot applicator – the KVD lippy is slightly longer and thinner.

·         When the MR dries on the lips it is a bit drying but not too much – both lipstick feel “invisible” on the lips and sometimes I forge I have it on. LOL.

·         They both glide on and don’t need to be built up nor are they patchy.

·         KVD retails at Sephora for $30AU; MR is retailed for $23AU but if you are a certified makeup artist you are eligible for a ‘PRO discount’ with ModelRock.

If you would like to save a few dollars I suggest grabbing the modelrock lippy. To view swatches of a few modelrock lippys please visit my other blog post

Creme De La Choc is available at www.modelrocklashes.com [stockist info on their site]
Enjoy the pictures!
packaging comparison between KVD & MR
 
Size comparison - the KVD is long and slim whereas the MR is wider but shorter
 
both have doe foot applicators but KVD shorter applicator makes for a more precise application.
 
Top - ModelRock 'Creme De La Choc' . Bottom - Kat Von D 'Lolita'
 
 If you guys are intrested, please also read my post on a dupe for MAC oh darling highlighter!!
 
 
 

FOLLOW ME

Instagram : @NIINAKAYDEE
Snapchat: niinakaydee

Comments